See All Classes
Karen's Seashore Canvas Mixed Media Book
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Seashore Canvas Mix Media Book
In this class you will receive a made in America canvas journal book. We will make a cover for it using multiple layered techniques and the awesome pre-printed Mixed Media Origins - is it fabric or paper? You can choose the colors of your project. Book includes a signature made with scrap book, Rendr paper, and tag. The cover is removable to allow ease when working on your inside pages. Class includes ephemera etc. to complete cover of book. If there is time we will play with the pages on the inside. Please bring student supply list below.
*there is no sewing in this class*
Instructor: Karen Bearse
Date: Tuesday, Oct 17th 10:30-2:30
· Your favorite color sprays.
· I will have a few bottles of the sprays I used
· Acrylic paint– accent colors to your sprays
· Craft mat
· Stencils & word stencils –I will have some to share
· Paint brush, 1approximately a 1/4” &, 1/2” flat brush, water cup, & rag
· Heat gun
· White gel or paint pen
· Multi-medium matte or gel medium
· Strong Liquid Glue
· Supertape, scor tape or equiv.
· Distress ink that co-ordinates with your colors.
· Ephemera or photos to start work on the inside
· A few of your favorite stamps
If you have it bring some, I will have some to share:
· -Clear embossing powder & embossing ink.
for this Class